VISIUM TECHNOLOGIES PROVIDES INNOVATIVE CYBERSECURITY SOLUTIONS TO BUSINESSES TO PROTECT AND SECURE THE OPERATING LANDSCAPE OF THE ENTERPRISE AND THEIR DATA ASSETS. WE DO THIS THROUGH A PROPRIETARY IOT TEST PLATFORM WHICH WE CALL THE CYBER PHYSICAL TEST BENCH AND BY VISUALIZING AND PRIORITIZING REMEDIATION OF TECHNOLOGY RISKS.
Our Focus is to address the Cyber Security challenges in key emerging Industries through:
- Cyber Threat Visualization Tools for Risk Management and Threat Assessment
- Penetration Testing and Mitigation Services
- Smart Robots Security such as Autonomous Vehicles and Drones
- Training and Certification for Cyber Security Professionals
Network Risk Assessment
TSSG Network RiskAssessment (NRA) services utilize a myriad of tools dependent upon end user requirements. The resultant NRA solution is a tailored, comprehensive, turnkey cybersecurity mitigation platform.
Our proprietary platform is designed to visualize the network, assess threats, prioritize remediation, and deploy solutions to ensure your network is secure and regulatory compliant.
The resultant network risk assessment solution is a tailored, comprehensive, turnkey Cybersecurity mitigation platform.
TSSG has designed a proprietary IoTtestplatform the “Cyber PhysicalTest Bench” (CPTB).
The CPTB is the only solution in the cyber realm in its ability to analyze up to 500,000 nodes/IoT devices and/or flows simultaneously in an integrated service solution
We review the varying components of the network ecosystem which are the following;
- Number of Segments in Network
- Approximate total of IP Addresses across all networks
- Total number of facilities
- Location of facilities
- Remote connectivity (Number of users and location)
- Approximate number of IoT devices
- Total number of firewalls across the ecosystem
IoT/IIoT Penetration Testing
The TSSG IoT Cybersecurity testing platform defines the cybersecurity tests that are conducted in TSSG Authorized Test Labs. Tests are defined such that accurate, repeatable testing may be conducted consistently across all categories. TSSG Cybersecurity testing is currently designed in support of three distinct categories:
- Option 1: Entry Level Cybersecurity IoT testing services: password management, authentication, patch management, secure software? Audit log, encryption data in transit, multi-factor authentication, threat monitoring and more
- Option 2: Mid-level Cybersecurity IoT testing services: Audit log, encryption data in transit, multi-factor authentication, threat monitoring, encryption of data at rest, tamper resistance, and design-in features and more
- Option 3: Advanced Level Cybersecurity IoT testing services: Penetration Testing utilizing industry specific standards i.e. HIPAA, SAE J3061, UL 2900 series, ISO/IEC 27032, etc. All in adherence to NIST SP 800-53 Cybersecurity Framework.
- In addition, if required reverse engineering of the device shall be implemented to adhere to industry specific standards/requirements.
- Reflects compliance utilization for IoT/IIoT pre/post production supply chain timeline.
- All three options will provide evidence and confidence that your IoT device will pass certification of the appropriate upcoming industry certification and selected high priority industry standards/requirements.
Automotive Penetration Testing
TSSG is a premier cybersecurity company and our focus on test and measurement (T&M), test and evaluation (T&E), cybersecurity, software and hardware platforms, and risk mitigation, allows us to offer unique comprehensive solutions to protect connected devices such as Internet-of-things (IoT) products, and Industrial IoT (IIoT), Automotive V2X/I, CANBUS/DSRC systems from penetration; mitigating the liability of manufacturers, and protecting the consumer from possible catastrophic loss. The TSSG team has over 3 decades of experience performing professional threat analysis and adversarial red team assessments targeting military and commercial automotive systems.
TSSG serves the automotive sector by providing external third-party security assessments of developing and deployed systems, and by developing tools for automated threat identification and automated platform exploitation. We have demonstrated proficiency and proven methods to identify, quantify, and target high-profile risk scenarios, develop proof-of-concept exploits, and develop Safeguards (Countermeasures) for effective and practical threat mitigation.
TSSG’s focus on drone detection, penetration testing, system integration, cybersecurity training,cybersoftware and hardware platforms, and risk mitigation, allows us to offer innovative, comprehensive solutions as well through our extended teaming partners. The resultant Drone Detection, Alert, and Mitigation (DDAM) solution is a tailored, comprehensive, turnkey Drone platform.
TSSG leveraged that expertise to design a unique C-UAS Drone Detection, Alert, and Mitigation (DDAM) Platform system. This platform allows customers to acknowledge, detect, identify, locate, track, disable and investigate drone events, and integrate with other solutions today and tomorrow by incorporating 3 disparate tools into a seamless, cohesive platform.
Cauldron is a Patented Cybersecurity Tool developed by George Mason University that enables you to visualize and prioritize remediation of technology risks saving time and money in protecting and securing your most valuable assets
- Visium was granted exclusive license to commercialize and modernize Cauldron.
- Cauldron’s Capabilities are:
- Displays a “Command View” of Network Vulnerabilities that helps Decision-Makers to:
- Configure networks to Identify and Remove previously unknown vulnerabilities known as Zero-Day Attacks
- Quickly and Effectively respond to threats BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER a security incident
- Continuously improve an organization’s network security posture
- Tremendous synergy in combining Cauldron with TSSG’s technology and network risk assessment needs
- Contact us below for a demonstration