SEO is important for public companies for many reasons and in today’s competitive market, SEO marketing is more important than ever.
Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for answers to their questions or solutions to their problems. A properly executed SEO investor relation optimization program can help public companies develop and maintain market value. Without a doubt SEO is important for public companies!
Search engine optimization is essential because:
- The majority of search engines users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages (SERPS), so to take advantage of this and attract potential investors, analysts and journalists to your web site you need to be in the top positions.
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
- SEO is important for public companies because it is good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.
- SEO is important for public companies because the smooth running of a big web site. Web sites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in a direct and indirect way. Their direct benefit is increase in search engine traffic and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized web site is more likely to have more customers and make more sales and investor exposure.
Everyone has their own opinion on what makes a “Great Investor Relations Website”, keeping up with regulations and disclosure is always top of the list. But without good SEO practices you will not be able to attract new clients and potential investors. SEO is a must for every web property.
To sum it up, Search engine optimization or SEO is a way to optimize your website so that search engines will understand it better and give you higher rankings. It’s not just the general public that locates you on the web to keep in mind; you must consider potential investors, current shareholders, analysts and journalists. This is where working with an experienced IR firm can make this difficult job much easier.
At OTC PR Group we provide a full suite of investor relation’s services utilizing the latest web and SEO solutions coupled with relationship building processes to develop and maintain interest from your shareholder base. We work to build shareholder value by engaging with key-stakeholders and effectively following up and communicating your message, investment potential and corporate vision.
Investor relations is all about grabbing attention and creating an audience. OTC PR Group networks with only the “Top Rated” service providers and advertising partners, which include our In house and external newsletter publishers, social media specialist, editors, analysts, research writers, and video talk show producers, are utilized in our corporate outreach visibility programs.
Working closely with our clients and professional network partners in conjunction with our newsletter publishing sites we can create and implement marketing and advertising programs that deliver high impact exposure campaigns.